Defining the access URL for NewHub
Create a navigation menu
Activate/deactivate Cards on the Home Page
Add Mashups or Custom Links to the navigation menu
Adding KPI’s and Charts on the Home Page Cards
Change KPI or Chart colours on the Home Page
NEWHUB ADMIN PANEL
Who can access?
How the license works?
How can I unblock an user?
What can I expect to do with NewHub?
Is NewHub free to use?
Do I need to install extra software?
How do I install and configure NewHub?
Which Qlik Sense license do I need in order to run NewHub?
How will users access NewHub?
Can I display content from different Qlik Sense applications in NewHub?
Does NewHub get periodic updates?
How can I restrict Qlik Sense Apps inside a Stream?
I'm a RootAdmin user. Why can't I access a specific application?
Which versions of Qlik Sense is supported by NewHub?
Can I install NewHub on a multi-node Qlik Sense environment?
Why is my object not appearing inside NewHub home cards?
Problem loading apps?
Unavallable date inside users tab in NewHub Admin ?
The file you just downloaded (“NewHub-Admin.zip”) is a mashup extension ready to be deployed on your Qlik Sense Management Console (QMC). Follow these steps to install:
1. Login into your QMC with a RootAdmin user.
2. Go to Extensions;
3. Import the file “NewHub-Admin.zip” you downloaded;
4. Once the import process is complete, access the NewHub Admin panel via this url:
, changing “my-server.com” to reflect the domain name using in your Qlik Sense Server installation.
NewHub Admin's first access
NewHub Admin during the installation process
5. You will see a screen with information regarding the installation process. Click on INSTALL;
The installation will add Custom Properties, Security Rules, Tags and Content Libraries related to NewHub, not affecting your Qlik Sense environment.
6. Once the installation is complete, you will be redirected to a configuration panel (NewHub Admin);
7. Done! It will now be possible to create your groups and subgroups, and connect apps, mashups or custom links.
Short Video Tutorial:
Newhub 3.0 | Quick installation
Getting started - Previous
Next - Getting started
Short Video Tutorial: